Edgewood Ranch Academy, a private non-profit Christian school, is looking for compassionate candidates willing to work part-time or full-time to assist our teachers in the classroom. State teaching certifications not required – we ask for a willingness to guide our students through an established curriculum and an open and giving heart. Assistant teachers will be called upon as necessary to fill in for our teachers. We offer an excellent experience for those just beginning to work with children ages 7-17 and for those with work experience who are looking for fulfilling part-time employment.
Benefits Of Our Program:
- We offer small class sizes
- Support from the administration
- Clear work hours (typically no work to bring home)
- Health Insurance (Full-Time Employees Only)
- On-Campus Housing (Includes Electric, Utilities & Internet – When Available) – Full-Time Employees Only
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
- and an opportunity to change not just your life but the lives of your children.