Are you looking for a teaching position where there is actually time to focus on individual students? Where there is the freedom to meet individual academic goals and to mentor students as they grow socially, emotionally, and spiritually? Edgewood Ranch Academy, a private non-profit residential Christian school, is looking for the right candidates to guide our children as they grow academically. Requirements are a college degree (It does not have to be a teaching degree) and willingness to work with struggling students.
Benefits Of Our Program:
- We offer small class sizes
- Support from the administration
- Clear work hours (typically no work to bring home)
- Health Insurance
- On-Campus Housing (Includes Electric, Utilities & Internet)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
- and an opportunity to change not just your life but the lives of your children.