Are you looking for a teaching position where there is actually time to focus on individual students? Where there is the freedom to meet individual academic goals and to mentor students as they grow socially, emotionally, and spiritually? Edgewood Ranch Academy, a private non-profit residential Christian school, is looking for the right candidates to guide our children as they grow academically. Requirements are a college degree (It does not have to be a teaching degree) and willingness to work with struggling students.
Benefits Of Our Program:
- Starting pay is $17,500.00 or $23,5000.00 if you live off-campus.
- Housing / Utilities / Internet Included (Value of $27,700.00 per year)
- We are currently providing $50 per person per month towards cell phone bills
- No travel is required (If you live on-campus), You live where you work (No gas expense to drive to work – the estimated value of $2,600.00 per year saved)
- We offer small class sizes
- Support from the administration
- Clear work hours (typically no work to bring home)
- 1 week’s vacation and 5 personal days. Additional vacation days added with more years worked
- Only 8 students per classroom
- Typically, there are no papers to bring home to grade or extra work to do
- Major Holidays off (Christmas, New Year, Thanksgiving, Easter, etc.) Up to 12 Days off between Christmas and New Year
- 100% Health Insurance
- and an opportunity to change not just your life but the lives of your children.